Students will be eligible for participating in the placement process on the following grounds
1. The students have cleared all tuition fee dues.
2. Students secured attendance 80% & above.
Students will not be eligible for participating in the placement process on the following grounds
1. Students who have opted out of the placement process. Such students need to submit an undertaking mentioning their decision of not participating in placement process.
2. Students who have attendance less than 80%.
3. If there is a misbehaviour / indiscipline on the part of the student during the interview process.
1. Students must be punctual in reporting to the company for the recruitment process.
2. Candidates should always carry 4 copies of their resume and 2 passport size photographs for the GD/Interview of a company.
3. Student misbehaving in any manner with staff of Training and Placement Cell and student representatives will be debarred from Placement Session.
4. Students must keep their Identity Card with them at the time of Test/Group Discussion/ Interviews, and produce the same when demanded by visiting team or their representatives.